Cyber criminals are far more intelligent than we give them credit for, but that’s why your organization cannot afford to forgo dark web monitoring services.
The truth is, the part of the web that we are accustomed to (search engines and online shopping) is only a drop in the ocean. The part of the internet that we use in our day-to-day lives, known as the surface web, where there are no restrictions on who can access it, only accounts for a mere 4% of the internet. The part that we don’t see, known as the deep web, accounts for the remaining 96%, and that’s where you’ll find dark web activity that can expose and exploit your business’s information with a simple click.
You’re probably asking yourself if your business will ever truly be protected from cyber attacks, and we can understand your trepidation, but there is a solution: Dark Web Monitoring Services.
Dark web monitoring services from Simnet provide powerful and intelligent security solutions, closing the gaps in your security systems, ensuring your confidential information is protected from hackers.
Give us a call today to strengthen your security posture!
Four Critical Advantages Of Dark Web Monitoring Services
Your organization’s security needs to be as robust as possible, as it works as the backbone of your business. Without it, your organization may risk falling to pieces in the hands of cyber assailants and hackers.
Let’s look at the four critical advantages you will benefit from with dark web monitoring.
- Identify and reduce the impact of security breaches. Dark web monitoring scours the dark web for information related to your business, such as its email domains, IP addresses, and employee logins. Identifying these breaches early can help mitigate damages to an organization’s finances and reputation.
- Build preparedness for future threats. Using past data breach information, a dark web security team can identify which systems were compromised and the vulnerabilities hackers manipulated. Then, they can reinforce your security systems to prevent future breaches.
- Safeguard your employee and client data. Dark web monitoring services help identify confidential employee information that can then be used to stop exploitation on the dark web.
- Bridge the gap between activity and awareness. Dark web monitoring affords around-the-clock monitoring, which allows organizations to promptly identify a security breach. This reduces the opportunity for criminals to exploit your information on the dark web.
Here at Simnet, we work tirelessly to ensure your business is protected.
With our dark web monitoring services, you can rest assured that your organization’s information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment!